My photo
I am friendly, easy to get along with..., tough, daring, pioneering, enthusiastic, adventurous, humorous, energetic and passionate, good communicator, kind, action-oriented, independent, honest, straightforward, focused on the present and freedom-loving.

The greatest gift, in the end was a family and a friend. An ear to lend a hand to hold, And you, my friend - your heart of gold.

1 Corinthians 13:4-6 & 13

Love is patient; love is kind. Love is not jealous, it does not put on airs, it is not snobbish. Love is never rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not prone to anger; neither does it brood over injuries. Love does not rejoice in what is wrong but rejoices with the truth.
There are in the end three things that last: faith, hope, and love, and the greatest of these is L O V E!


"What you are is God's gift to you; what you make of your self is your gift to God."


Sunday, July 22, 2007

My Mom & Me!


Taken year 1992 on my sister's wedding!
Gua gua, Pampanga

No comments: